Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: RaeLynn offline

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I appreciate your kindness however late it may be!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    where have I seen evo before....hmmmmm???/ Is it one of rogers "others" LOL

  3. #13
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how soon a man is forgotten...lol

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok evo have we been properly introduced???? I'm cherrysmum mum of pez and other mum to sis,and several other cherries popping in and out...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whole lot of cherries without cherries... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    and hello again mum... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well now that we are all back...eggnog and rum for everyone!!!

    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blech, I got so sick after talking to you on Saturday I heaved all night...I haven't had a migraine like that in years.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You threw up? Boy talk about your role reversal! LMAO...I am sorry you got sick though...you did sound like you were having a good time though.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh man...yeah it was all kinds of wrong!!! Keep in mind it has been well over 6-7 weeks since I drank because I have been on narcotics. I think detoxing with alcohol was the wrong idea! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Glad your safe.... I was thinkin' 'bout you while I was runnin' me generator at the deer lease.
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] just cuz I can [img]smile.gif[/img]
    .
    .
    Speakin' of eggnog.. Bordens is the best ya can buy, it taste so much like home-made.. (better I think)
    hugzzz [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •